Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My first blog entry. Ever. Really.


Hello Ladies and Germs-

I am starting a little blog. Just for fun. Cause everyone should have a blog right? This is basically a rip off of those questionnaires they give the stars in things like US magazine (25 things you didn't know about Mariah Carey or some shit.) We don't care about Mariah, or Miley Cyrus, or the brats from Twilight. We are all self proclaimed dorks who find things like using whale cholesterol in a punch and the newest way to chip ice or tips and turds about obnoxious customers (perhaps even some celebrity gossip in this case) not only interesting, but exciting, dare I say mesmerizing, spellbinding! Plus, I just thought it would be a fun way to get to know each other a little bit better, especially since many of us are separated by cities, states, and even countries. I am starting soon, like, well, now. So if you would like to be one of the first to take part in this little adventure of mine please contact me- It's time to force yourself to get personal!


You get the idea, this doesn't have to be life changing information.The more personal it is, the better, I don't want this to be some sort of silly survey, (though I am cutting it dangerously close) because that would just be boring. It doesn't have to be Bar related, if a bartender wants to tell a funny story about a childhood pet, a first birthday party or a funny quote Grandpa once shared with you, that is also encouraged. Really, anything that is on the minds of bar-folk that they want to share with the world or think people might find entertaining is welcome.


The Cocktail world is hanging on the edge of it's champagne coupe... Who will my first victim be?

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have to consult with my attorney first before I say much - something about statute of limitations.

    ReplyDelete